- New 8,500 SF retail center shadow anchored by a new Whole Foods planned for the northeast corner of Yale and 610 in Houston.
- Provides much needed retail space to a number of rapidly gentrifying neighborhoods in one of Houston’s hottest retail submarkets.
- 70% pre-leased prior to ground-breaking, 100% leased 30 days prior to substantial completion of core & shell.
- Successfully included exterior patio space under drip line as rentable square footage to enhance stabilized NOI
- Project will be refinanced at stabilization and held for yield (in place rents will see average 3% growth in first 5 years).
Projected Equity Multiple
*IRR & Equity Multiple shown are project level, before split between investors and sponsor.